Saturday, March 15, 2014

My love letter

I Want To Let You Know I'm Proud Of You
I Need To Let You Know That I Admire What You Do
My Life Would Be Purposeless Without You
If I Want It, You Give It
When I Ask You, You Provide It
You Inspire Me To Be Better
You Challenge Me For The Better
Sit Back And Let Me Pour Out My Love To You

Let Me Help You With Everything I Have
I'll Take Off Your Shoes, Untie Your Shoestrings
Let Me Feed You
Let Me Run Your Bathwater With Bubbles Beyond Bubbles
Whatever You Desire
Sing You A Song, Put Something Sexy On
I'm Yours I Want To Cater To Your Needs

I'll Do Anything For My Person
Everyday You Blow Me Away
Inspire Me From The Heart,
Nothing Can Tear Us Apart
You're All I Want In A Partner
I Put My Life In Your Hands

Let Me Hold You In My Arms
I Just Want To Take The Stress Away From You
If You Want It, I'll Get It
I'm Going To Fulfill Your Mind, Body, And Spirit

I Promise You, All I Want To Do Is Love You
I Want To Give You My Breath, My Strength, My Will To Be Here
That's The Least I Can Do
Through The Good, The Bad
The Ups And The Downs
I'll Still Be Here For You
Because You're Beautiful
I Love The Way You Are
Your Wish Is My Command

Your Heart
My Only Desire
So Much Of Me Is You

I Love You


No comments:

Post a Comment