Friday, December 6, 2013

World Ignite

I've fallen somehow, lost my head
Love is the cloud , that keeps raining down
Where are you now when I need you around
We made a mess of what once was love.
You wait for a silence, I wait for a word
You change your position and you are changing me
Casting these shadows where they shouldn't be
Why don't you be the writer
And decide the words I say
Because I'd rather pretend
I'll still be there at the end
Only it's too hard to ask
Won't you try to help me
You must have missed it, you always do
Could have given me something
You left me kneeling
I was one of those people
For what it's worth
You were my backbone when
My blood drained without mercy
Just as the dark was rising
You closed the door again
The truth that dealt the consequence
I know I'm gonna weep my heart out
You know I'm gonna try much harder
But it isn't the items in my head
Pulling me under this time
Now the smoke has cleared
And the end is near
It was my illusion
I feel like I am seeing again
I feel like I am breathing again
Like painkiller I take it
And I watch the world ignite
 
 
 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment