Saturday, June 1, 2013

Blow Your Own Damn Mind

Lately, I have been spending my days searching for inspiration and sometimes I turn up lucky. I few quotes I ran across:

"Be like water... go with the flow, nourish yourself, and sometimes even roar."

"Oh sorry, I can't today; walking my unicorn."

"Once in a while, blow your own damn mind."

"It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does?"
- Peter McWilliams

I forget how simple it is for a few short words to make a difference.
Words are simply beautiful... that's all that it is. They can hold such power and control.
The power words can have over people is unbelievable.
Each word.. each sentence.. each quote, can mean a million different things to a million different people; it's magical, really.

"All these people drinking lover's spit
They sit around and clean their face with it
And they listen to teeth to learn how to quit
Tied to a night they never met
You know it's time
That we grow old and do some shit
I like it all that way
All these people drinking lover's spit
Swallowing words while giving head
They listen to teeth to learn how to quit
Better take some hand and get used to it
You know it's time
That we grow old and do some shit
I like it all that way"
- Broken Social Scene
Have a wonderful day and a magical night, my lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment