Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Tale of Loserville, Long Hair Don't Care, Am I An Actress, & Writing Books

I trace my mind for something to write...... nothing is thrown back to me. I have been working on writing a book so I'm guessing that's where all my "will to write" has gone.
Maybe an update?

My sister graduated from Oklahoma Wesleyan University with a degree in Business. Along with finishing college, she also completed her fourth year playing College Softball. 
A graduation party was held for her Sunday.
I rocked a vintage top and my "long hair don't care", to said party -----> 

I begin filming on my second film through Carson Productions on Saturday the 25th. This film, The Disorder, is about a young woman suffering from a multi-personality disorder. I play Maggie; Maggie is one of the three personalities Madison holds. This will be my first film to play the "Director". Nervous, excited, and always ready for more.

On the 30th and the 1st, I will be playing the lead role in a film called, The Vine. It's freaky scary and that's all I can really tell you about it.

Assuming you are reading this, leads me to believe you read the second sentence in this Blog post. Am I writing a book? The answer is yes. I am writing a book that is loosely based on my life. I use the word loosely, very loosely. Only about 5% of the book is my actual truth.
Due to the lack of free time I have, I write when I can. That means, I'm basically only on chapter five.
I am going through Amazon to publish my book and it will be available to you through Kindle-- Sorry Nook users. I decided to write I book because writing is something that I love... and I have a story that needs to be told (in my opinion). It will be a long while before the book is finished and published but I'm working on it. (Huge thank you to Nick for the tips and publishing suggestions).

So, this has been boring enough... Buuuuut, this is what's going on in the life.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment