Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sleeping with Poe & The Magical World of Piercings

A thousand "items"in my life have fallen apart. And just as the pieces settle at the bottom, a hundred align
together to make something beautiful. And although my life is still a mess, I can't help but be grateful for the hundred small pieces working in my favor.

To all my friends who have known me to be a shitty friend, missing parties and "get togethers" lately, I do apologize.
Btw, Happy birthday to my ride or die. I love you to the moon and back. (Sorry I missed your party)

If you read my last blog post, you would know that I am working on writing my first novel. And you would also know that it is "loosely" based about my life thus far. With that said, I have been getting many questions about "calling people out", HA don't be silly, I would never use your real name. Drew becomes Andrew for example and so forth... almost off the hook, huh? ;)
My novel isn't about "calling people out", if you were a staple in my life, will you appear in the story? Yes. Although, the section of time you and I may or may not have spent together will be mixed with other tales and lies (fiction writing, and all) that it will be unrecognizable to anyone else the world... maybe other than you. The novel is a story... a fictional piece of literature that will involve pieces of truth from my life to add a little something to the foundation. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am adding an addition to my body. For those of you who know me well, you would know that I have zero piercings and zero tattoos. Well, that's about to change--
On Saturday, June 8th I will be getting this bad boy, the Helix aka The Siren.
One of my gypsy sisters will be joining me on the 8th in this magical world of piercing fun.. to hold my hand as I cry, scream, and act like a small child.
I understand that this may not be everyone's cup of tea... but it is my cup of coffee and I drink it black.
There will be a video posted of me actually getting the piercing (for my sister's enjoyment).


In other news, I have been sleeping with Poet, Edger Allen Poe and I think things are getting serious between us. Introduce him to parents? Nahhh, they wouldn't understand him.
A clip from my lover/boyfriend/manfriend *judge me*

"And all I loved, I loved alone".
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity".
- Edger Allen Poe

1 comment: