Monday, January 21, 2013

Your soul to take- Demons

I sadly lost inspiration while writing this post. I have waited a few weeks to see if I would regain this inspiration, but life is short, so here you go.

Demons are said to haunt the soul they desire. The word "Haunt" can be taken in many ways... but should never be taken lightly. I like to think of being haunted as being hunted; you are, you are being hunted. I believe it is extremely obvious to spot someone who is being hunted by a demon. Call me crazy, but I can spot them for miles. These people, the ones being hunted, always have a certain ring of doubt in their eyes. They tend to be gorgeous but not your usually pretty boy... they are actually jaw dropping beautiful. Although you can never put your finger on what makes them so damn breath taking. It's probably the demon... drawing you into lust like a worm on a hook. They walk to the beat of the Devil. Swaying eyes back and forth, hoping they are not seen but to only have their presence felt. Rather they know it or not, their presence is always felt, at least I feel it.
These people, the chosen ones, hate many things.. unhappiness drowns them. They carry it with them and display this hate with facial expressions. But when they smile, when they actually smile, it brightens the entire room. Heads turn in amazement... it is sinful.

I sadly lost inspiration while writing this post. I have waited a few weeks to see if I would regain this inspiration, but life is short, so here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment