Tuesday, January 1, 2013

No title.. blah blah

It's 3:30 pm and I am just starting my day. As I sit here, enjoying my cup of coffee (in a Broadway New York mug, thanks sis) and biscotti (thanks Whole Foods), I can't help but get a sick feeling inside, "Damn, it's a new year... I must try and better myself." Let's be real, that's not happening. I will still stay up half the night and sleep most of the day. I will still use "inappropriate" language to enhance my daily speech. I will continue to eat cake (and love it) then run to the gym and work off every calorie like a mad woman. I will still wear mostly black and some form of gray... along side a powerful red lip. One thing I will change up this year, is my power. My power to except that I am a bit cold hearted, or the fact I never emotionally attach to anyone.. anything (minus my cat). I will even go as far as excepting the truth about myself. What's the truth about myself you wonder? Well, I have no idea... but a good guess says 2013 will tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment