Friday, September 7, 2012

Working Girl

As many of you know, I have been quite the working girl lately... my head may spin off and unto the floor any moment. So, let's do our normal (what's normal) update shall we?

THE 13TH GATE season is starting this month and I could not be more excited to scare/seduce the crap out of people. If you do not know (what size is the rock you live under?) I am an actress for The Number One Haunted House in the Country... The 13th Gate. We did not get this title for nothing, so if you think you can handle it, come on down! "It's a screaming good time". A blog post with our full schedule will be up soon along with coupon offers.

My short film, RECOVERY is up and running with full force ahead. I could not be happier with the way things are going... I am a proud momma bear! This is a picture of the beautiful Devin Derbes on set doing a media video for Recovery!


THE ACTING WORLD is looking up for me at the current moment. Of course, one day you're in and the next day you're out. But for the last few weeks, I HAVE BEEN IN which is amazing and I give it all to God.       
This is a picture of the studio where filming has been taking place.

Just a little update for you guys, Love you all!
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment