Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh the goals

Today's blog is going to be about my goals-- original, I know.

Produce my short film, Recovery.
As many of you already know, this is in the works. But I can not mark it off the goals list until it is completed and entered into a film festival. If you want more info on it.... check out our Facebook page. Links and such will be provided-- you know the drill. www.facebook.com/recoveryshortfilm11

Travel to England.
I have always been extremely fascinated by the culture of England-- I am one of those people that sit around and watch HGTV shows where they house hunt for people moving to London. AND I FREAKIN LOVE IT. I do not believe I would want to move there permanently but a long month visit would be nice! It's been a long time goal of mine and I want to see it come true!

Publish a book.
If you can not tell (which it should be pretty obvious) I really enjoy writing. Every since I can remember I have always written poems. Over the years writing poetry has drifted into writing stories and scripts. Just recently I have started looking into publishing some of my work on a website for Ereaders-- it would be known as an Ebook. I have not made the jump yet but I am thinking about it. Maybe after Recovery is produced I'll have the time to sit down and really think about the pros and cons. Stay tuned.






No comments:

Post a Comment