Friday, August 31, 2012

High For This

You don't know what's in store 
But you know what you're here for 
Close your eyes, lay some beside me  
Hold tight for this ride  
We don't need no protection  
Come alone, we don't need attention
Open your hand, take a glass  

Don't be scared, I'm right here  
Even though, you don't know  
Trust me boy, you wanna be high for this
Take it off, you want it off 

Cause I know what you're feeling It's okay, boy, I feel it too  
Let it be, baby breathe 
I swear I'm right here  
We'll be good, I promise, we'll be so good
Open your hand, take a glass 

Don't be scared, I'm right here  
Even though, you don't know  
Trust me boy, you wanna be high for this  
You wanna be high for this  
You wanna be high for this  
You wanna be high for this  
You wanna be high for this

No comments:

Post a Comment