Monday, March 26, 2012

What's for dinner???

Today I spent most of my day sleeping (yes, I know.. but I have been working so late at night). Catching up on house work and other things I had totally forgot that I had not eaten all day. So, I thought, "okay, I can eat healthy today because I haven't blown it yet." Just about this time, my dear and loving mother text me to ask if I wanted some Chinese from my favorite place for dinner tonight. And yes, I had just told myself that I would be good for the rest of the day but it's my favorite place and did I mention that my dear and loving mother does not often choose THIS Chinese restaurant? How could I say no? Exactly, so I asked for an extra side of sesame chicken! :)
Will power level: Low
Happiness level: High
Fully belly level: High






No comments:

Post a Comment