Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just be nice

 What does a person get from being mean or hateful?
I started thinking about this today. People can be so ugly and catty. I'm actually thinking about staying off my Facebook for a while because of it. I'm old enough now to know, just not to get into it... and I don't. But it still upsets me to see the hatefulness. People let jealous feelings drive their thoughts and their words. That's why it's always best to not anything at all, if there is nothing nice to say. It takes a lot to make me feel down and out... but today, I most certainly feel that way. I hate to see people being mean to others. It seems like everywhere you look these days, that is exactly what you find. You can find it on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and any other social network you can think of. What is the point? Really? What is the point to make another person feel hurt?
Call me crazy, but can we all just be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment