Thursday, January 19, 2012

I will clean tomorrow, promise

After getting over a cold I decided I could get some things done around the house, finally.
Monday: Gave myself the day off to get ready for this week of cleaning and crazyness.
Tuesday: Sleeping till 2:30 pm I thought it would be best to wait and start on a nice fresh clean day.
Wednesday: My favorite T.V. was having a recap of the whole season; this was not something I could miss! I felt to was only fair to give my full attention to the show-- after all the actors worked so hard!
Thursday: I wake up this morning to find that I am running fever. SICK AGAIN. Staying in bed trying to shake this illness that seems to be taking over my life!

And of course my house still isn't clean.
Clean over the weekend? I think not... those are my days off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment